Cities Skylines II

Villan_of_oz

I thought I would start this thread because I know I will play this game for as long as I possibly can. I love city building games!! I spent a lot of time playing I, but in one of the updates my save got corrupted due to me having some dodgey mods or assets, anyway.

Hopefully there will be a few who play this and if so this thread could be handy to offer anything we learn along the way.

As for current thoughts, I am enjoying the game despite a lot of people complaining, this game was never going to compete with the current original plus 8 years of DLCs, mods and assets.

Looking forward to seeing the game process!

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I thought I would start this thread because I know I will play this game for as long as I possibly can. I love city building games!! I spent a lot of time playing I, but in one of the updates my save got corrupted due to me having some dodgey mods or assets, anyway.

Hopefully there will be a few who play this and if so this thread could be handy to offer anything we learn along the way.

As for current thoughts, I am enjoying the game despite a lot of people complaining, this game was never going to compete with the current original plus 8 years of DLCs, mods and assets.

Looking forward to seeing the game process!

Game progress*

I am enjoying it, but finding it a little bit laggy at the moment - not sure if it's just me (my machine is reasonable!) - there are some really good quality of life improvements, for example using roads to pass power and water. It'll develop like the 1st one anyway!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DeadlyDirk said:

I am enjoying it, but finding it a little bit laggy at the moment - not sure if it's just me (my machine is reasonable!) - there are some really good quality of life improvements, for example using roads to pass power and water. It'll develop like the 1st one anyway!

There have been lots of comments about game performance and if you google it there is lots of help with graphics settings, apparently lowering them can actually help the game and appearance.

Â