Photo Uploads To Large

Rds1983

Question

Whenever I try to upload a photo, I get an error message saying it's 'to large and needs to be under X amount in size'. I then compress the photo down under this amount and try again, but another error message pops up saying 'too large be under this amount' (smaller than the last time), and on and on etc.

It never used to be a problem before the last week or so and nothing appears to have changed on my end (same phone/browser etc).

What am I suddenly doing wrong?

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Whenever I try to upload a photo, I get an error message saying it's 'to large and needs to be under X amount in size'. I then compress the photo down under this amount and try again, but another error message pops up saying 'too large be under this amount' (smaller than the last time), and on and on etc.

It never used to be a problem before the last week or so and nothing appears to have changed on my end (same phone/browser etc).

What am I suddenly doing wrong?

You have run out of storage. Click on your name in the top right and then "My attachments".

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, limpid said:

You have run out of storage. Click on your name in the top right and then "My attachments".

That appears to have done it. Will remember that in future. Thanks.

• Like 1