Out of date Theme error

PieFacE

Question

Not really a question or an issue for me as such as the forum behaves fine.  Also i'm unsure if this error displays for everyone or just me,

But I was just scrolling through the Prematch thread for Forest on Saturday and noticed a Theme error. 

Thread: 

Page 3
Under "It's Your Round"'s post displays the following error. 

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought you may want to know as it seems something that an Admin needs to resolve. Feel free to lock/delete thread if not needed. 

Tested on Chrome and Firefox and seeing the same error on both. 

Edited by PieFacE

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Tested on Chrome and Firefox and seeing the same error on both. 

Thanks for the report. You can link directly to a post from the "three dots" menu in the top right of a post and select the share option. Much easier :mrgreen:

There was a software update earlier so it might fix itself. I've flushed the cache server side, but I can still see it. I'll escalate it if it's still there tomorrow.

• Thanks 1
Â