COVID Travel Vouchers

tomav84

So i have an e voucher for BA from COVID cancelled flights. their policy says i have to use the voucher by end June for flights that complete before end Sept. we're not looking to go away during that time and BA aren't budging on either extending/providing cash alternative.

seems wrong that they just keep my money...anyone had any experience or know what my legal rights are here?

20 hours ago, tomav84 said:

So i have an e voucher for BA from COVID cancelled flights. their policy says i have to use the voucher by end June for flights that complete before end Sept. we're not looking to go away during that time and BA aren't budging on either extending/providing cash alternative.

seems wrong that they just keep my money...anyone had any experience or know what my legal rights are here?

I dont think you have many legal rights here if its a covid one just that you have to use it by the date. They will argue that you hav ebeen given enough period go use it.

I think you can give/sell to someone else. Might be a option? It says you can on the BA site

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I dont think you have many legal rights here if its a covid one just that you have to use it by the date. They will argue that you hav ebeen given enough period go use it.

I think you can give/sell to someone else. Might be a option? It says you can on the BA site

yeah since posting i saw the same. think that's my best option and hope i can find someone looking to go away before sept 30th

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

yeah since posting i saw the same. think that's my best option and hope i can find someone looking to go away before sept 30th

Good luck how much is the voucher worth?

Im sure someone would want to go away before sept

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Good luck how much is the voucher worth?

Im sure someone would want to go away before sept

about 200...i'm sure i'll find someone

so anyone reading this planning a BA flight before sept them please DM me :)

Â