Giants News

kkr

Cool, happy bday dude! yeah perfect start!

Im well pleased, we have 2 young stud receivers, a QB who is just clutch and a loaded D line!

Get the secondary back to full fitness, sort the run D out and improve the O play calling and were a machine!

Although i kind of think we gave up more of the run today to prevent the pass, we shall see down the stretch.

**** brilliant! Eat it, Dallas.

**** YEAH! Great that in his $1.1 billion stadium Jerry Jones cant even get a seat good enough (some dude standing in front of him) to see his team lose on a last second FG! Hilarity!

I have been on the Dallas message boards arguing with them why Eli is better than Romo all week and they scoffed at such a notion so im going to enjoy trolling that all tomorrow night! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Although i kind of think we gave up more of the run today to prevent the pass, we shall see down the stretch.

I hope so anyway, we can't give up those kinds of numbers and win every week. On the flip-side, we scored 33 points and we should have scored about 10 more!

Cool, happy bday dude! yeah perfect start!

Cheers. :thumb:

Bring on Romoverated and co.

Overated my arse!

I'm sorry. I just couldn't resist. :lol:

Eli Manning: 25/38, 330yds, 2TD, 0INT, 65.79% completion, QB rating = 110.6

Mario Manningham: 10 receptions, 150 yards, 1 TD

Steve Smith: 10 receptions, 134 yards, 1 TD

All that i don't care about though because we spoiled the party in Dallas' new back yard, **** yeah!

Â