Please can I have more reactions, thank you.

Davkaus

Question

This is a truly trivial problem, and I'm guessing it's just a simple setting and no real work, but I'd really quite like to have more reactions so I don't get an annoying pop-up when I run out on match days and have to guess when they've reset.

It's not the Blitz, lads, rationing is over

Victorian workhouse inmates: Please, sir, I want some more — or else | News  | The Times

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

This is a truly trivial problem, and I'm guessing it's just a simple setting and no real work, but I'd really quite like to have more reactions so I don't get an annoying pop-up when I run out on match days and have to guess when they've reset.

It's not the Blitz, lads, rationing is over

As a sponsor, you have unlimited reactions. If you aren't getting them then I'll have to open a support ticket. Do you have any idea how many you get?

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, limpid said:

As a sponsor, you have unlimited reactions. If you aren't getting them then I'll have to open a support ticket. Do you have any idea how many you get?

Oh that's a happy coincidence, when I was making this post, I realised it's probably long past time i chipped in. Didn't realise that was a subscriber perk, problem solved!

• Like 2