PS NOW

ender4

So i'm a little confused why more people don't subscribe to PS Now and instead subscribe to PS Plus. 

PS NOW:

- Over 400 downloadable games (plus another 200 streamable)

- 4 to 6 PS4 new games added each month.

- Newer games and more AAA games than are added to PS Plus

- Most of the 400-600 games stay on the service forever, with only the odd one time limited.

- All the games are playable online/multiplayer without needing PS Plus (if they have an online component)

August games: Nier Automata, Ghost Runner, Undertale  (just naming the featured ones, not all of them for each month)

July games: Red Dead Redemption 2, Nioh 2, Judgement

June games: Witcher 3, Virtua Fighter 5, Slay the Spire

Previous months - Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, Marvel Avengers, Tomb Raider x3, Spider-Man, Persona 5, Doom, GTA V, Elder Scrolls Online, Uncharted x5, Prey, F1 2020, X-Com, etc. 

Most of the AAA games come on there at some point, and always months/years before PS Plus get them.

£32 a year when on offer.    

Yet everyone seems to prefer PS Plus, even those who don't play online.  Is it just bad marketing?

PS - i used to have PS Plus for years until i discovered PS Now.

Edited by ender4

You need PS+ to play online which is why it'll always be more popular

The question should be why Sony haven't merged the 2 services, or why some PS+ games don't make it on to now or gone nuts with their huge back catelogue, why can't I play g police on ps now? 

I've had now a couple of times and much like game pass its a case of of wow look at all these games I'll download and never play... G Police being a prime example, with then the additional downside of sony don't need to make their best games available straight away because I will throw money at them 

They need to do something, celebrate the 1st year ps5 launch with a ps+ collection upgrade for example, they were meant to be trialling something in Poland that would add Sony films to PS Now, that could be interesting because that's a lot of films! 

Its not a show stopper for me because I'm fully sold on sonys line up of AAA single player titles but they could make both ideas better 

Imagine if they did spiderman, ghost and last of us 2 in the ps+ collection for Xmas, I played all 3 first time round and I'd still be excited by it 

And 1 game you're missing - try gravity rush

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Â