Fantasy Football

weedman

Not sure about anyone else, but I've had zero interest in the PL the last few years but now I'm all over it and have made a fantasy football team...problem is I only work in a small team (none of whom know anything about football, 2 of them supposedly do, but they're Man Utd fans living in Hampshire so I'm not so sure) and my mates are not really into it so literally am only in a league with 2 other people which seems a bit...lame

So was wondering if any fellow VTers have a team and if you'd be interested in our own VT mini league? 

2 minutes ago, weedman said:

Not sure about anyone else, but I've had zero interest in the PL the last few years but now I'm all over it and have made a fantasy football team...problem is I only work in a small team (none of whom know anything about football, 2 of them supposedly do, but they're Man Utd fans living in Hampshire so I'm not so sure) and my mates are not really into it so literally am only in a league with 2 other people which seems a bit...lame

So was wondering if any fellow VTers have a team and if you'd be interested in our own VT mini league? 

Try the gaming section mate.

Best of luck.

https://www.villatalk.com/forum/20-games-and-gaming/

Â