Richard Branson: Great entrepreneur or tosser?

PauloBarnesi

Is Richard Branson a great entrepreneur and worthy of our admiration or is he simply a tosser?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Richard Branson a great entrepreneur and worthy of our admiration or is he simply a tosser?

• great entrepreneur
    • A1 tosser
    • Or a bit of both

I've read the article and it reads like the person writing it has an agenda.... I may be wrong but that's how it reads to me...

But is it not true that rich and successfull people in Britain get slagged off? I have certainly noticed it!

Or if you did your own research even, and address the situation from your own point of view, you may find him to be rather lacking in honesty. Some people dislike him because of who/what he is not through jealousy. Manure fans say that everyone hates them because they're jealous, and that isn't true either.

I've read the article and it reads like the person writing it has an agenda.... I may be wrong but that's how it reads to me...

But is it not true that rich and successfull people in Britain get slagged off? I have certainly noticed it!

remeber Branson is a labour supporter which would not make hi the Daily Mail's number one person

Tom Bowyer is a respected journalist; he’s written bios of Branson, Tiny Rowland and the Fugger. These kind of books have to be factually correct or they get sued to high heaven, and the same with the newspaper. I have the misfortune of having to travel on Virgin trains tomorrow, and despite all of his promises they are crap; fewer toilets on board than BR, less seats, less room, higher prices.

I am surprised you like him Nick; he was quite a bed fellow of our former glorious leader :D

remember Branson is a labour supporter which would not make hi the Daily Mail's number one person

I think tricky Dicky would support anyone who would let him do what he wanted

Respected even though he is published in the Daily Mail... that shocks me on here...

Whether or not he is bed with B liar, is of no relevance to me (I like both the Ian's, and they were B Liars lackies :wink:), he is a great business man, and does a lot for communities around the world, and quite frankly very amusing and has a lot of balls to do some of the stunts he does.

remeber Branson is a labour supporter which would not make hi the Daily Mail's number one person
Tricky dicky was so far up thatchers arse you would have struggled to see his ankles. Chameleon, whichever colour suits..

Â