Goodwood Festival of Speed

BOF

I assume some of you have been to this at some point in your life?

I'm over this year with a few mates.  As a petrol head and racing fan this has been close to the top of my wishlist forever.  So I'm ticking the box this year.

Question is, I'm just wondering is there anything to do in the evenings?  Is it in the middle of nowhere or are there towns dotted in the vicinity to go on the beer?  I've a fair idea what I'm in for while I'm at the festival itself.  I just have no idea if it's an 'early to bed' kind of place afterwards.

Advice please!

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, BOF said:

I assume some of you have been to this at some point in your life?

I'm over this year with a few mates.  As a petrol head and racing fan this has been close to the top of my wishlist forever.  So I'm ticking the box this year.

Question is, I'm just wondering is there anything to do in the evenings?  Is it in the middle of nowhere or are there towns dotted in the vicinity to go on the beer?  I've a fair idea what I'm in for while I'm at the festival itself.  I just have no idea if it's an 'early to bed' kind of place afterwards.

Advice please!

Thanks in advance.

I've never been to Goodwood but the obvious place to go is Chichester which is only a few miles away.  Looks like they do a free shuttle bus service during the day, not sure about the evening.  You'd be able to get pretty much anything you'd want in Chichester, otherwise there will probably be loads of places along the A27.  There's a decent beach at West Wittering too.

• Thanks 1

Â