Most recent post

alreadyexists

Question

I have tried it on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and on Chrome and Explorer on a laptop and on all the function to click on the most recent (eg: John 4 minutes ago) post takes me to the first page of a topic rather than the latest comment... not a big deal obviously but I only realised how often I used that feature now it hasn't worked for me.

Thanks

3 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I have tried it on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and on Chrome and Explorer on a laptop and on all the function to click on the most recent (eg: John 4 minutes ago) post takes me to the first page of a topic rather than the latest comment... not a big deal obviously but I only realised how often I used that feature now it hasn't worked for me.

Can you be more specific aboutwhat you are clicking on and whether you've cleared your cache.

There was another thread about this after the last update, but we found all those and fixed them. It looks like we missed one but I can't work out which it is from your description. What exactly are you clicking on? Pictures will help.

7 hours ago, limpid said:

Can you be more specific aboutwhat you are clicking on and whether you've cleared your cache.

There was another thread about this after the last update, but we found all those and fixed them. It looks like we missed one but I can't work out which it is from your description. What exactly are you clicking on? Pictures will help.

Hi Limpid,

Sorry I reread my first post and it didn’t make much sense, so apologies. I have cleared my cache on the iPad and iPhone. The other laptop is a work computer so not logged on with that at the moment.

I’ve uploaded a photo and circled the link I click for the most recent post in a particular topic. It only stopped working on maybe Tuesday/Wednesday this week. But rather than taking me to the last post it goes to the first page.

5F169031-87C9-4721-9546-C556B99DA7DF.jpeg

• Like 1