Uploading Images

Demitri_C

Question

13 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, limpid said:

Did you try clearing cookies and cache? If it's still happening after that, can you grab a screen shot and email it to editor @ villatalk.com?

Thanks

No worries see below and yes have cleared both mate

Screenshot_20170724-091447.png

26 minutes ago, limpid said:

So where did you upload that screenshot from?

My mobile, but when I tried uploading a picture from my phone (it was my gfs car parked where she got a ticket) for all the photos that error come sup. Could the file size be too big? 

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

My mobile, but when I tried uploading a picture from my phone (it was my gfs car parked where she got a ticket) for all the photos that error come sup. Could the file size be too big? 

Possibly - how big are they? It needs a better error message if that is the problem.

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

Possibly - how big are they? It needs a better error message if that is the problem.

Yeah I thinks its the file size mate as I just took a screenshot of it and it uploaded fine when I did that 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Demitri_C said:

Yeah I thinks its the file size mate as I just took a screenshot of it and it uploaded fine when I did that 

Cool, I'll ask them to put a better error message on it - can you let me know roughly what size they were (or email one to the address above) so that I can ask them?

The upload page you screenshotted above says up to 25MB.

The only other thing I can think is that you may be close to your upload limit. Check attachments from the account menu - if think that's where it is.

Can you send one to me so that I can try and reproduce it?

9 hours ago, limpid said:

The upload page you screenshotted above says up to 25MB.

The only other thing I can think is that you may be close to your upload limit. Check attachments from the account menu - if think that's where it is.

Can you send one to me so that I can try and reproduce it?

Sure how would you like me to send to you?

Â