Now TV

Midfielder

This is sort of Sky related, I think they own NOW Tv, sorry if the wrong place. I have purchased a Now TV six month code off eBay to email to a mate (who has a box already just doesn't use it) as a gift. I did this on the back of reading some third party website that showed all series of Boardwalk Empire as being on their list of "250 box sets" which I know he wants to watch. I ended up on that site because I couldn't find any list whatsoever of what is actually in their library off their own NOW TV site. 

I am typing and looking on my phone though so not sure if it's a simplified web version but that's really crap, apparently it's not on ther e if I google Now T V Boardwalk Empire it takes me to a page that says zero episodes. 

Sorry to ask, does anybody know if there is a list of what their 250 box sets are? It better not be all Sex and The City type stuff. Probably a long shot sorry guys. 

Edited by Midfielder

Thanks @wazzap24 I had already tried that link after posting. Cheers bud. @snowychap are you kidding, I spent an hour on the phone with a mate earlier as the idiot took an eternity to create an account, me sending screen shot after screen shot of simple google results, and he checked and checked and said it definitely not on there. After the spasms dealing with him, I'll take your word for it. It's the very reason I got it for him! Some people. Thanks 

Â