Problem uploading content

TheAuthority

Question

Ok total novice dumb dumb question. I've lost the ability to upload new media (pics & gifs)

All my old stuff is there (when I click insert other media) but the paper clip at the bottom of the "reply to the thread" box appears for about 1/2 second then disappears. I've tried it in 3 different browsers. What am I doing wrong?!?! :wacko:

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Ok total novice dumb dumb question. I've lost the ability to upload new media (pics & gifs)

All my old stuff is there (when I click insert other media) but the paper clip at the bottom of the "reply to the thread" box appears for about 1/2 second then disappears. I've tried it in 3 different browsers. What am I doing wrong?!?! :wacko:

Please read the notes at the top of the forum. Clear your cookies and cache and list which browsers you've tried this on and which OSes you are using.

6 hours ago, limpid said:

Please read the notes at the top of the forum. Clear your cookies and cache and list which browsers you've tried this on and which OSes you are using.

Mac OS10.11.4 (El Capitan)

Tried on Chrome, Firefox & Safari. Cleared cookies and cache and it still does the same thing. The paper clip appears, it says loading and then it disappears and it's not possible to upload any new media.

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Mac OS10.11.4 (El Capitan)

Tried on Chrome, Firefox & Safari. Cleared cookies and cache and it still does the same thing. The paper clip appears, it says loading and then it disappears and it's not possible to upload any new media.

Please click on your name in the top right and select "My attachments". You are out of storage space. A bit crap that you didn't get an error message.

In future, as requested at the top of the forum, start a new topic for a new problem. I'll split this and raise a support request.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, limpid said:

Please click on your name in the top right and select "My attachments". You are out of storage space. A bit crap that you didn't get an error message.

In future, as requested at the top of the forum, start a new topic for a new problem. I'll split this and raise a support request.

Thanks Limpid - all sorted now (apart from the fact I have to try and remember every bloody password again after deleting my cache)

Â