Different threads opening to those selected (mobile)?

Genie

Question

Bit of an odd one.

Used to happen quite a bit on my old phone and assumed it was handset related but happens on my new phone too.

Basically, select a page or thread from the forum listing and an unselected page/thread opens. Does this happen to anyone else?

I've seen a few people post "oops wrong thread" type edits so curious if it happens to others too.

No idea why or how, just surprised it has transferred to my new phone...

5 answers to this question

Yeah, its always Chrome on Android. 

I did it just now and as i pressed the last page number on one thread I saw a page in the thread above "flash" as if I'd pressed it and it opened the other, none selected thread. I thought it was maybe a glitch with my old phone.

When moving from one page to another in a thread, you'll sometimes see a "ghost" of the top of the current page while it's loading the posts from the new page, but you can't interact with it. I think this is actually a bug in Chrome (all versions) as it shouldn't be drawing the page until it's loaded. Is this what you mean?

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

Hi, still happening. Its very odd. Just now pressed to open one thread and I see the title of the thread 2 down flash (as if selected) and open.

As I said before, clear out the cookies and try going incognito.

Â