Hello Villans

Hi everyone

I've only recently stumbled across this forum and I have to say, I like it! I've been a member of a few other Villa forums so never really looked around for another, until now. 

I won't bore you too much just yet but a little about me. I've followed Villa since 1992, my first game at VP was the 5-0 thrashing of Swindon Town - a Dean Saunders hat-trick doing the business that day. I've been well and truly hooked ever since. There's been some amazing memories over the years: Phil King's penalty at the San Siro, the 94 Coca Cola cup final, winning it again two years later to name a couple. 

I now live near Sheffield and have a family and kids, I don't get to VP as much these days. It's expensive to take them all and to be honest with the football and effort served up towards the end of Lambert's days I started to think it not worth it. £150 for tickets, travel and food etc.., to come away angry. I had to be sensible to a point. I still love the Villa though, I watch every game even if I can't go. 

Anyway, nice to meet you all and I'll try to contribute when I can.