Quoting Issues when using Mobile

Rob182

Question

In case it helps, I'm using Safari on an iPhone 6.

When ever I quote someone, the list of quoted posts look dreadful. It's more 'quote box' than it is text. Also, when I try to scroll through the quoted posts to re-read them, it doesn't let me click on a point to focus on, it springs me to the top of the quoted posts.

Finally, on a number of occasions, I've typed a reply after quoted posts, but then deleted some words to re-type part of my post. What has then happened is that the line which moves with every letter you type, is moving backwards when I click 'delete', but appearing before and after the line is a different part of my post, if that makes sense.

For example, if I typed 'the cat sat on the mat', but then wanted to delete 'the mat', as the 'line' moves backwards across the screen, the words 'the mat' are being replaced by 'cat sat'.

Maybe it's an issue because I don't use the tapatalk app, but honestly, from a combination of different issues with this new site, I have refrained from posting on VT an awful lot. It's really become a frustrating website to reply to, personally.

1 answer to this question

Please read the note at the top of the forum. Try clearing cookies and cache. Please try another browser.

If anyone else is seeing this, please follow the instructions at the to of the forum and put the requested info in this topic.

I can't help with your unspecified other issues unless you describe themthem (in separate topics). Clearing cookies and cache might help with them especially if you've not done it recently.

Â