Euro 2016

VillaChris

Was thinking of spending a weekend/few days at this as never been to a major football tournament before.

Looking at where they're playing the games, makes sense to me to base myself around Lens/Lille as both grounds are hosting fixtures and Lille is only an hour and a bit from St Pancras.

So anyone know of any companies offering packages for this tournament yet....y'know a bit like say spending the weekend in Barca and then watching El Classico this weekend.

you have to register for a draw for tickets on UEFA website and not sure when that is. Registered myself a while ago but havent heard anything back yet. I think the draw is in June for general sale

Yes I think I did that a few months back.

As I'm said I'm not fussed if I go to any games but is it possible to select regions as I'm planning to base myself in Northern France so don't really want tickets for games in Toulouse or wherever if they come out.

I dont think so but I think they have a portal for example that if you get tickets for Toulouse and say Switzerland is playing there and a swiss guy has tickets for a game in Paris then you can make a trade

Â