Copy and Paste

omariqy

Question

7 answers to this question

For some reason on my work laptop I can't seem to copy and paste anything. Every other website works apart from Villatalk.  I thought it may just be an internet explorer issue but seems not.

Why are you trying to steal our content? :)

I'm not sure what kind of control you think I have over your browser, but I don't.  I'm impressed that for the second time this week a user of VT has actually tried every other website on the internet before reporting a fault.

What happened when you cleared cookies and cache? Did it happen with another browser?

• Like 1

Sorry I meant copy and paste from other sites i.e. articles.  I will try that again.  I also can't quote posts.  Very weird.  It means that it is very difficult to stick to site guidelines!

I can't use any other browser at work.  Everything seems fine on my laptop at home.

Sorry I meant copy and paste from other sites i.e. articles.  I will try that again.  I also can't quote posts.  Very weird.  It means that it is very difficult to stick to site guidelines!

I can't use any other browser at work.  Everything seems fine on my laptop at home.

There are other threads where people have had this before. Always Windows, usually IE. It's been caused by corrupt temporary files or even windows up[dates. There's nothing I can really do to help with this.

• Like 1
Â