3rd time lucky

The reason for the title,was I had made 2 previous posts,but due to me not sighning in rules are rules I suppose.Having been a villian for 40 yrs you can imagine the roller-coaster of emotions i've witnessed.I remember sitting in the witton lane stand with my dad at my first match,and being totally mesmerised by the size of the holte,28,000 it could hold in them days,that was a source of great pride.It was the season before the messiah arrived,my dad told me he would be a great manager;how right he was.It wasn't long before i was watching ray graydon hit the rebound in cried my eyes out with joy clinched promotion that season too.It took 6yrs and the building and re-building of 2 great teams,gray,gidman,little,deehan and the elegant sid,who i saw make his debut at the tender age of 17 ,to beat liverpool 5- 1 in the seventies tells you everything about that side,but saunders was all about the team and didn't suffer fools so he sacraficed the holte-end darlings,gray gidman and few others,and built another even better team which culminated in me standing on the crush barrier at highbury amongst 30'000 villa fans,trust me,the rest his history .Happy days sheepyvillian.