Videos / Images Suddenly not loading...

Rodders

As per title really, over the last couple of days I've noticed images / gifs have struggled to load and I can't open any videos on youtube or the bbc site for example. And frequently, I find myself having to enter certain queries twice before it loads up the page, usually first suggesting an error before a refresh will load the page up. I'm basically a luddite and haven't the faintest idea why or what to do? Google search seems to indicate I may need to update browsers or flashplayers (? ) but their help pages are alien to me trying to work out how to do this. I've also been ignoring a general start up request to download windows 8.1, but I've been ignoring that for ages and it hasn't been a problem before. I've tried using ccleaner to get rid of some files, but that wasn't related to it apparently. Nothing on the system scan to indicate a virus either. If I need to install, or update something, I have no idea where the update button or whatever it is on the computer. Any advice very much appreciated x

Try a different browser and see if the problem persists in those as well. You didn't say which one you are using so I assume its Internet Explorer.

Try either of these:

Firefox

Chrome

Both should request/install flash as needed but if you need to download manually it's here

Edited by Tegis

Â