Lonely Planet

donnie

So many places in the world to go :angry:

I'm nearly half way there :)

Not just in the number of countries I have been to. Some countries are just so vast and/or so diverse that you have to visit them many many times.

China, for instance. I've been there a couple of times - both north and south - but I have really only scraped the surface of what such a massive place has to offer. I haven't been to Xian yet. (Trivia of the day - historically, the city hasn't always been known by that name)

So many places in the world to go :angry:

I'm nearly half way there :)
Not just in the number of countries I have been to. Some countries are just so vast and/or so diverse that you have to visit them many many times.

China, for instance. I've been there a couple of times - both north and south - but I have really only scraped the surface of what such a massive place has to offer. I haven't been to Xian yet. (Trivia of the day - historically, the city hasn't always been known by that name)

Indeed.. I'd probably have visited a lot more countries if I hadn't gone back to China so many times ... I don't think I'll ever tire of going there

Ps

I went to Xian in 2000 and pretty much had the Terracotta Army to myself ... Nowadays I believe it's rammed a victim of its own success

Â