QuizUp

Frobisher

Lately I've been addicted to QuizUp on IOS. It's a trivia game where you answer seven multiple choice questions on a topic of your choosing as quickly as possible in order to beat a head to head opponent. There are an enormous range of topics including sciences, maths, movies, novels and sport. You play against people from all over the world, or you can invite friends to join. If you have an Apple device and enjoy trivia, this is highly recommended.

Link

• 4 weeks later...

yeah I've been playing this

i feel a bit of a hollow victory when i get paired up on European Capitals against an American and they can't even tell me where London is the capital of though 

I play a category to level 10 get my "badge" and then move on ..some saddo's are playing the same category to level 100 + .. they are basically just getting the same questions over and over again and then feeling all superior and smug because they got a question right that they've had 47 times before

I even won a few games on the Bible  ... though it was rather foolish of me to play "glee" when I don't' even know what it is other than a show on Sky Atlantic

When i got an iphone it was recommended too me but i held of on downloading it as i dont particularly want to find out how thick i am :D

there are enough subjects you'll be able to find one you are good at 

my 9 year old even got me up to level 12 on Minecraft without me realising :)

• Like 1

Â