Stockport County Fans

Villan4Life

I had to laugh, i am sure there must be a few at every ground :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533686/You-stinkers-Two-smelly-Stockport-fans-told-good-wash-sit-note-left-fed-supportersStockport-fans-told-good-wash-sit-note.html?ico=home^editors_choice_six_of_the_best

Football stars occasionally have a stinker of a game and supporters happily turn a blind eye, but they have been less than forgiving of two Stockport County fans - because they smell so foul. 

The duo have been told to have 'a good wash' and change their clothes in a message stuck to seats at the club's Edgeley park ground by fellow supporters.
The note is addressed to 'the two guys in black leather jackets who have recently started sitting in some of these seats.'

It goes on: 'Sorry. There’s no way to put this without hurting your feelings, but one or both of you stinks and it is ruining the experience of those around you.
'Many of us are season ticket holders and it is very unfair that we have to spend the best part of two hours every game with a foul smell like this around us.

'Please either have a good wash and change your clothes or go and sit elsewhere. Thanks. And yes, it is that bad.'
The amusing note was discovered on New Year's eve in the main stand by Nick Shepherd, who works for the the Greater Manchester club's caterers, CGC Catering.
Mr Shepherd later tweeted a picture of the letter in full.

He told the Manchester Evening News:  There were quite a few copies stuck on a couple of seats. I read it, and it was just so funny.
'I've seen nothing like that before." I’m not a football fan myself so I can’t really comment on whether these accusations are true.
'I think it was a bit harsh but it’s fair enough because I wouldn’t like to be in the fans situation having to put up with that.'
The 'foul' supporters sparked a debate on the non-league forum with one one fan denying he owned a leather jacket and that his 'personal hygiene was 'beyond reproach'.
Another posted: 'I would have though Stockport County are ruining the experience for Stockport County fans.'
Stockport currently lie 17th in the Conference North. 

article-0-1A658CDF00000578-562_634x448.j

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

Â