An introduction

Hey all, 

just wanted to send a greeting to everyone from here in the south of Italy where I'm currently staying before continuing with my Around The World adventure with my girlfriend that we started almost 12 months ago.

I've been 'A Villain' since I was born like my mother before me and I was born in Edgbaston at the maternity hospital (before it was torn down). Having a single parent and living just outside of Coventry the only thing I knew about Villa growing up was the scores being announced on the BBC by that classic voice when the final whistle blew during the 90's (before the Premier League was broadcast in lounges around the world).

I never really got to attend matches until the season that MON arrived and being one of those unfortunates that had to work over the weekend I rarely saw many games, but when I did (about 5-10 a season) I gave it my all. It's been about that many games per season since then with me catching as much as possible on the TV - the shameful armchair fan.

One of those fans that is bizarrely optimistic when the general consensus is hatred for either a player, manager or the owner at that moment - I love the badge as it is (we can't stay in the past 'Bright Future' and all), I've been behind PL since day one and was a champion of Guzan when he was missing crosses and corners at every opportunity.

Looking forward to leaving my mark if and when I can between travel,

Dale aka nueDD