bonjour from france

Hi,

I'm a life long Villa fan from worcestershire living in France. I used to go and see games all the time with my Dad but have been living in various locations abroad for the last 7 years so not been up for too long! 

I've been following Villa talk for about a year now and love to read the opinions of fellow villa fans and also find out information on transfers and things happening at the club. 

I watch every game on tv as i can't afford the cost of travelling to a game, although maybe next year. 

I love aston villa and i think we will stay up this season. The last month or 2 we have proved we are too good a team to be relegated and there are a lot weaker sides more deserving of relegation. I think Lambert will be good for the future, i'm looking forward to next season, i think we will really progress and begin to see the dawn of a new era at the club after 3 years of turbulent times. 

Anyway, united tonight, i think we can knick something and have had a cheeky bet on us to win, fingers crossed. Hope to be posting on here soon! UP THE VILLA