Sign in to follow this  
maqroll

Official Clown List

Can we add Wynalda to the clown list? I realize this isn't really leaving us much in the way of pundits who are NOT clowns... also everyone on Fox Soccer News are tremendous d-bags.

Sure. His "professorial" persona is grating, isn't it?

They could just prop up Brian McBride in the corner and nobody would be able to notice any difference.

Rob Stone noted that the officiating crew for one of the CL games this week were from "Czechoslovakia"....such an idiot

While I absolutely hated listening to anything on Fox Soccer, aka Stone and Wynalda for starters, I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the NBC crew so far. I think Mustoe is quite knowledgeable and his supporting crew also seem to actually do their homework on the different clubs, their form, etc etc...It's a very welcome change I'd say. And Rebecca Lowe, don't even get me started  :wub:

Edited by LockStockVilla
  • Like 1

What happened to Gus Johnson doing CL matches? I haven't heard a single shriek all season!

Too busy doing college football and college basketball, I'd imagine.

Whether that means that Fox won't use him for CL games after the Big East Tournament (quarters on), who knows?

Gus Johnson at full time today: "And that's the ballgame...the result favorable to Real Madrid."

:bang:

I think he's done. Even the morons at FOX must know by now the experiment was an abject failure. 

Fox's attitude is "No one likes Gus. We don't care."

He basically took himself out because he realized he wasn't doing the best job he could.

Because they're still convinced that Gus was a good idea.

And he's going to be their lead golf commentator when they start doing the US Open next year.

Edited by leviramsey

Sign in to follow this