Match threads

roonst83

Question

How come with the new site the match threads dont seem to appear until very late? Its 2 days before Liverpool away and it still doesnt exist? Immediately after games I want to get thinking/talking about our next game etc but have to wait until two days or so before.

I'm not having a moan as the mods do a top job as it is, but wondered if this is a deliberate thing (and if so why?) and if anyone else feels the same?

4 answers to this question

Why don't you create one then?

I assumed that due to the repetitive title of the match thread (Match Thread. Please do not talk about streams etc...) this was controlled by mods? I've no problem with getting it going. Its just a bit strange that since the new site launched there's no match threads until late - didn't ever notice this before.

I assumed that due to the repetitive title of the match thread (Match Thread. Please do not talk about streams etc...) this was controlled by mods? I've no problem with getting it going. Its just a bit strange that since the new site launched there's no match threads until late - didn't ever notice this before.

Just take a look back at the old match forums. The match thread is rarely started by a mod. :mrgreen:

Â