BOF who is worse Eli or Plummer?

kkr

Who would you take as your Franchise Quarter Back?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you take as your Franchise Quarter Back?

• Eli Manning
    • Jake Plummer

This is generally aimed at BOF as he is a Denver man. Both the Giants and Denver find themseleves in the same situation, questionable for a playoff birth with their starting Quarterback's playing poor and costing the team big.

The question therfore is who would you take if you had the choice poor plummer? or erratic Eli?

The choice is yours.

I'd probably give Eli a chance, but then it's a moot point cuz it looks like Jay Cutler will be starting Denver's next game. He's supposed to have a 'rare' arm and I've seen some of his pre-season stuff. Hopefully he can add some spark. I felt sorry for Plummer against the Chiefs. He looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. We played absolutely terribly yet the Chiefs scraped past us in their own backyard. They're going nowhere. Plummer looks like a confidence player, and I wonder will this kick in the backside make him or break him.

I've been waiting all season long for this team to implode. Even when we were doing well we weren't winning big, and I could see our heavy schedule in the distance. It looks like what I said has come true and I wouldn't put money on us making the playoffs now - not because of our quality but because of our schedule. We could have beaten Indy and probably should have beaten the Chargers but now it looks all uphill. We relied on our defence making big plays and you can't do that all season. At some point you need the offence to be creative. I thought the games against Indy & SD were signs of that but now I just hope we can do enough to stay ahead of the rest. At this point we are still a playoff team.

I think too much is made of the poor form of both players to be honest. I dont think plummer has been playing as badly as Eli but then again id atribute that to coaching on both parts. The Broncos have a great coach, where as i think the Giants have an average head coach, but our main problem is our co-ordinators and positional coaches.

Looking at Elis play this year he started decently enough but has just regressed so much so now that he is making high school errors!! I attribute that solely on coaching and hope with a new GM coming in for next season there is a clean out and new coaching staff are hired top to bottom. If not at we at least need to be rid of our O co-ordiantor and QB coach.

Havnt seen much of Cutler but i think he could be what you need, i saw interviews with him during the draft and he seemed like a smart kid so it will be interesting to see how he plays.

Im chosing Eli because i think he has shown the talent to be great just that coaching isnt helping him at all, where as i think denver are coached well so plummer playing poor is solely on him.

Eli has gotta step it up some time soon though, what with the Giants being 1game behind in the division to dallas who we have visit sunday so our destiny is still in our hands and we have to cut out the bonehead play sooner or later.

We have Matt Hassleback's bro, who isnt half the player he is and some fat guy lorenzen who is a leftie, i beleive he weighs like 275pounds but is mobile!!So essentially no, if we were to bench Eli it would be for Lorenzen he is the no.2 QB, who knows maybe he would do a romo, but i doubt it!!

Â