Villa v Liverpool Betting

The-Weekender

We've beaten Liverpool just once in 16 league matches at Villa Park so no surprise that they're only a best price evens to win on Sunday though their away form is a bit patchy so perhaps that's not as nailed on as some might think.

Best option is to back a low scoring match which generally seems to be the case when we play them at home. 7 of the last 8 league fixtures at VP have gone under 2.5 goals (37/50 best price) and 5 of the last 6 have seem both teams NOT score (10/11) .

Aston Villa v Liverpool Betting

We've beaten Liverpool just once in 16 league matches at Villa Park so no surprise that they're only a best price evens to win on Sunday

Do bookies take results from games played over 10 years ago into consideration then? Seems a bit strange. It doesn't really affect todays results, completely different players, managers, tactics, etc.

We've beaten Liverpool just once in 16 league matches at Villa Park so no surprise that they're only a best price evens to win on Sunday

Do bookies take results from games played over 10 years ago into consideration then? Seems a bit strange. It doesn't really affect todays results, completely different players, managers, tactics, etc.

I'm sure it's probably a factor, albeit not a major one. I always like to look at head to head records though I admit going back 16 matches was perhaps a bit far but it is a pretty terrible home record and it seems it doesn't matter which manager/players/tactics we use we very very rarely win.

Â