Bolton v Villa Betting

The-Weekender

Massive game this one and the bookmakers (and I suspect a lot of people on here) fancy a Bolton win with Villa currently a best price 2/1 to take the points. It’s tough to look much beyond the draw though (12/5) given our current set up away from home and the fact Bolton aren’t in the best of form themselves.

For those who like to back former players to score against us (Cahill managed it twice last season) there’s a fair few on show here. Reo-Coker, Cahill and Knight 8/1, 15/2 and 16/1 respectively to score at anytime.

What’s everyone’s best bet for this one?

Here's my report for the weekend....

Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa is the game to bet on. Result to be 2-2 is at 14/1 - several times over the past few years this result has come up. I think.

You can get 4+ goals @ 11/5 which is nice odds, and despite Villas lack of goals lately, very likely.

Aston Villa to score first & last @ 11/4.

Total Goals over 2.5 is 5/6 which is worth a big stake.

Darren Bent will score. Anytime is 6/4.

Ivan Klasnic will also score - on great form against Villa in his time in England. 7/4 Anytime.

Kevin Davies Hattrick @ 40/1 could be worth a pound.

Aston Villa & Draw double chance is 1.47/1 which isn't bad either.

Here's my report for the weekend....

Bolton Wanderers v Aston Villa is the game to bet on. Result to be 2-2 is at 14/1 - several times over the past few years this result has come up. I think.

You can get 4+ goals @ 11/5 which is nice odds, and despite Villas lack of goals lately, very likely.

Aston Villa to score first & last @ 11/4.

Total Goals over 2.5 is 5/6 which is worth a big stake.

Darren Bent will score. Anytime is 6/4.

Ivan Klasnic will also score - on great form against Villa in his time in England. 7/4 Anytime.

Kevin Davies Hattrick @ 40/1 could be worth a pound.

Aston Villa & Draw double chance is 1.47/1 which isn't bad either.

Decent selections but you can better odds on a lot of them. Davies hat-trick is 80/1 in places, Over 2.5 is 10/11, 1.57 Villa/Draw double chance and Bent and Klasnic to score anytime is 13/8 and 15/8 respectively.

Despite all those odds i would not be at all surprised if this finished 0-0 though.

I only bet with Ladbrokes so that's where my early prices have come from. Nice site and can pick up from the shop, not sure where else you can. Is there a betting thread on this site?!

Not sure to be honest, I post betting in the matchday section but get my odds from 'odds comparison' sites cos there's often a big differential in prices in some of the lesser markets.

Â