Forum being marked incorrectly

Rich192

Question

Quite regularly the Villa on topic section (and only that part of the forum) becomes marked all as read if I read too many topics in a row without going back to a different part of the forum. It's been happening for about a year, and only just now decided to ask about it. 

I hope I've described that well enough. Any ideas how to fix this? It's both when using my laptop (Windows) and my iPhone. Thanks.

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Rich192 said:

Quite regularly the Villa on topic section (and only that part of the forum) becomes marked all as read if I read too many topics in a row without going back to a different part of the forum. It's been happening for about a year, and only just now decided to ask about it. 

I hope I've described that well enough. Any ideas how to fix this? It's both when using my laptop (Windows) and my iPhone. Thanks.

Please read the red text at the top of this forum. It seems unlikely to be a cache problem, but always worth a try.

Does using "activity streams" fix the problem (in the menu at the top of every page)? Follow the topics you are interested in and use the built in "content I follow" stream.

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, limpid said:

Please read the red text at the top of this forum. It seems unlikely to be a cache problem, but always worth a try.

Does using "activity streams" fix the problem (in the menu at the top of every page)? Follow the topics you are interested in and use the built in "content I follow" stream.

Thanks buddy. I’ve gone full hog and downloaded a new browser (Firefox). If that fails I’ll try your other suggestion, even though it’s not my preferred way of browsing forums. Thanks again.