Long time lurker who now needs to come out

tmavfc

I have enjoyed VT for many years and enjoyed the craic not so much the moaning but it takes all sorts for a forum to succeed. I know we had plenty to moan about.

I am now motivated by what I saw yesterday to not just sit on the sidelines but to contribute to what I think is a new dawn in the history of the Villa...

I am old enough to remember Division Three, the old Witton Stand through to having to watch the Rotterdam Dream at home (not having the Golden Ticket) and the roller coaster ever since.

My youngest lads are Villa through and through and have no memories of our golden years, a few Wembley trips but not the heights those of my age have enjoyed. Promotion Year for them was awesome.

I think that we have our best Manager ever in my humble opinion, today's game is so much more advanced and complex than in the days of the Ron's.

I think I saw a huge and probably self satisfied smile on Mr Sawaris' face when we beat Nottingham Forest and I believe we have owners who are committed to the future of the Villa more than ever before again IMHO.

I'm excited for my kids and the future of the Villa for them and their children as supporters of the Villa... 

I am amazed at what I saw yesterday in terms of team and each individuals level of performance, unbelievable and against a team at the height of their powers. Fair play Eddie Howe. I am so looking forward to what is next for Villa under Mr Unai's guidance. If Moreno is evidence of what he can do with £13m then throw the chequebook at him because he will only spend what he thinks is necessary and where could we be?  

In Unai and the directors I trust. The future is bright and it is claret and blue!