Back4Blood

Dave-R

So Back4Blood is the remake and return of the left4Dead franchise.

It's back bigger than ever and it's looking good. It's a bit pricey the later editions but that was always to be expected.

If it holds up like it's left4Dead games did then it will surely be an ace game.

Here's some Alpha footage:

Back4Blood looks great. It looks every bit the spiritual successor to Left4Dead which is fantastic.

That said I was definitely more excited for this when it was coming out in June. I'm less excited now that's it set for an October release because September/October/November is usually packed with releases I'd play over a game like this.

So this game is still very much on my radar, but whether I actually play it will depend solely on what launches around it.

8 hours ago, Daweii said:

Back4Blood looks great. It looks every bit the spiritual successor to Left4Dead which is fantastic.

That said I was definitely more excited for this when it was coming out in June. I'm less excited now that's it set for an October release because September/October/November is usually packed with releases I'd play over a game like this.

So this game is still very much on my radar, but whether I actually play it will depend solely on what launches around it.

Thing that's important for me is they didn't rush it out, they said that it wasn't ready and went back to touch it up.

They are even releasing the old characters from left4Dead at some point which is good news for fans of the left4Dead franchise.

• Like 1

Â