Will tomorrow be our first "normal" day of training since the Covid outbreak in January?

The_Rev

Might not be worth a topic in it's own right but I can't find an existing thread where this would fit either, but assuming the lads have training at Bodymoor tomorrow then will it be the first normal session we've had in about a month?    The outbreak happened in the first week of January, then Bodymoor Heath was closed until at least January 17th.  The first day back would have been weird, then we played on Jan 20th, Jan 23rd, Jan 27th, Jan 30th, Feb 3rd and Feb 6th and those games included away trips to Manchester, Burnley and Southampton where presumably the team would have stayed in a hotel overnight.   If you factor in travel days and recovery days then have Dean Smith and the coaching staff really had any time to do any real preparation/tactics/drills with the first team squad in the last month?    Has Morgan Sanson even really had time to get to grips with Villa's system and his role in the squad yet?  Thankfully we go back to one game a week for most of the remaining fixtures but do you think this last month has been particularly hectic and might explain why our new signing hasn't had much game time yet?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Nope, deano has given them the day off. Appreciate the sentiment though. 

I don't see how that changes the point I was making really, if anything it underlines it because we've reached a space in the season where normal stuff like having a day off is possible again.   

• Like 2

Â