Hello from me!

As an Exeter fan I have always followed the exploits of Exeter's youth products avidly from their first steps. None more so than Ollie Watkins. So this season I had become a closet Aston Villa fan....but now its time to come out openly as supporting Villa (having done the same at Brentford previously)

My credentials as a Villa supporter are limited but include a) seeing all of Villa's televised live games this season (except the 7-2(Watkins 3) Liverpool game - don't ask) b!) having seen more minutes of men's football senior appearances by the Villa FACup  team  v Liverpool than 99% of the Villa fanbase, courtesy of Ben Chrisene's cameo debut sub  appearance  as a 15 year old at the start of last season in the League Cup away against Coventry(!)  c) and my firm commitment to the Claret and Blue podcast. And also I'm local, living midway between Mat Kendrick's Halesowen Town and Limpid's Sunny Bewdley.

I've really enjoyed the debates/info on here and in particular the spirit in which things are written and shared. I look forward to joining in.