Enjoy Samatta - Genk fan

Genkie123

Hi guys,

I'm a KRC Genk supporter. Since it seems I cannot react to his own topic (yet), I will do it via this way. First of all, please don't compare him with Wesley. While Wesley is more the targetman, Sama is the goal scoring type that prefers to be dynamic and looks for space behind the defence. I hope he can mean the same for Aston Villa as he did for us. Besides making us champions of Belgium last year as topscorer he is just the guy you cannot hate. Always smiling, top mentality and a leader on and off the pitch. He did need some time to adapt when he came from Africa to Belgium over 3 years ago so I'm wondering how he will digest the step to Premier League now. But we also wondered that about Trossard and he's doing well at Brighton now... Too bad we lose our 2nd best player in what already is a difficult season for us but every Genk supporter is happy for him to get the opportunity to chase his dream now.

Every time he scored for us, the whole stadium used to sing: nananananana Sama-Samagoal Samagoal, Sama-Samagoal nananana... on the tones of 'Give It Up from KC and the Sunshineband', could be an idea for you to continue :D

So all the best with this hero and your remaining season to stay in the PL.

And have fun with all the crazy Tanzanians on your social media too!