Forza Motorsport 2 or PGR4?

CastleBromVilla

Forza Motorsport 2 or PGR4?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Forza Motorsport 2 or PGR4?

• Forza Motorsport 2
    • Project Gotham Racing 4

I haven't played PGR 4 but I wasn't too impressed with Forza.

Yes it was good and the graphics were pretty swish, but it didn't blow me away and overall I didn't really find it very fun.

I own pgr3 and it was just that...fun! So a new and improved version for me would top Forza.

The reason i keep asking about random 360 games is because i'm looking to buy a few new games, just stuck as to which ones.

I've got Forza, think it's a great game. Top graphics, loads of cars, plenty of circuits and the feature that allows you to customize your cars, by adding logos, decals and all that shit. Excellent game.

Not played PGR4, checked out a few reviews on the net though and it's rated highly. Looks more like an arcade racer though. You can race on bikes on this too.

Have you played the new Sega Rally...Revo is it? That looks alright too, once again, more like an arcade type racer. I've got Colin McRae Rally though, so is it worth it?

I'd DEFINITELY get pgr over Sega Rally mate. SR is ok, but it's not in the same class as PGR, forza, Gran Turismo etc.

Also if you don't want an arcade racer then Sega Rally is about as Arcadey as they come.

PGR4 is like forza or GT but simpler. It's just sit down, choose your car and race, no **** around.

I sound like I own every game under the sun here, lol! (I don't... I just happen to have played the ones you mentioned.)

Yes Virtua Tennis is brilliant, if you like tennis games. The learning curve is brilliant. You can literally pick it up and play with no instructions, but despite the simplicity being good takes a lot of subtleness. I'm a big fan and have owned VT 1 and 2. Only rented 3 but will buy it when I have the funds.

To prove I'm not some gaming geek who owns avery game ever, i have no **** clue how good Elder Scrolls is!

I sound like I own every game under the sun here, lol! (I don't... I just happen to have played the ones you mentioned.)

Yes Virtua Tennis is brilliant, if you like tennis games. The learning curve is brilliant. You can literally pick it up and play with no instructions, but despite the simplicity being good takes a lot of subtleness. I'm a big fan and have owned VT 1 and 2. Only rented 3 but will buy it when I have the funds.

To prove I'm not some gaming geek who owns avery game ever, i have no **** clue how good Elder Scrolls is!

Know of any good platform games on the 360?

Not really, avoid the simpsons game, it looks pretty but the camera makes it almost unplayable. Also sonic has never been teh same since the 3D transition.

There's a rayman out I think which may be ok but I haven't played it.

Not really, avoid the simpsons game, it looks pretty but the camera makes it almost unplayable. Also sonic has never been teh same since the 3D transition.

There's a rayman out I think which may be ok but I haven't played it.

Crash Bandicoot made an appearance on the 360? Those titles were ace on the PS1.

Â