Hello to all

Hi all,

Bit of background on myself. I'm the classic long time viewer, first time poster, I come to VT for all sorts of things, links to games, impressions, seeing if people ranting about our inept performances are thinking the same thing as me! Until recently I've been using a forum that emerged from BBC 606 which was closed due to cutbacks, but I've got fed up of Bluenosers and others coming and trolling us (not even in a witty or creative way, and they don't even post on their own board). So here I am, and looking forward to contributing if you'll have me!

I'm 25 and based in the M4 corridor area, but am moving very soon to Washington DC so hoping to find a bit of info out about Villa's supporters groups out there, and how to watch matches (I imagine this is a lot more difficult now we're in the  Championship). I'm sad to say I won't be able to get to VP before I go, but the way things are at the moment that might not be a bad thing. I'm frustrated with our start, I don't believe there's much more Dr Tony could have done really, but I do think we will be able to turn this around. I think Jordan Lyden could be a temporary solution to our problems in the middle.

Anyhow, hi and welcome, and I look forward to contributing soon.