England vs Russia

London Villa

Hi All, hoping someone might be able to help me... Anyone know how I can get two tickets for the England Russia game  on Saturday, 11 June 2016, 9:00 PM. Stade VélodromeMarseilleFrance?

They have some on viagogo.com but not sure if they are trustworthy?

Any advice greatly received

You should be covered if any of the tickets are stolen or fake and do not grant entry to the stadium. Viagogo should refund you if somebody sells you invalid tickets. You should be okay but nothing is ever 100% guaranteed, I have bought tickets on viagogo and never had a problem although the events I have bought tickets for are not as large as the Euro's

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Help/11

If the Seller lists tickets for sale, confirms the sale and then is unable to deliver the exact tickets listed, viagogo reserves the right to cancel the Seller’s sale, find replacement tickets for the Buyer and the Sellers may be subject to a replacement fee, other charges, and/or other consequences, as specified in Section 5. Invalid tickets: If buyers are refused entry to the venue as a result of invalid tickets we may refund the buyer at any time. Invalid tickets are defined as anything where buyers are refused entry. We will collect proof where this is possible but in some cases viagogo reserves the right to refund the buyer and not pay the seller even if proof of non entry is not presented. In the event that an event is cancelled or re-scheduled, viagogo reserves the right to cancel a seller’s transaction. If for any reason your tickets are returned to Us or cannot be delivered We will attempt redelivery up to a maximum of three times. We endeavour to rearrange delivery with the customer or arrange a collection point. If this is also unsuccessful We will not offer a refund. We attempt to ensure all tickets are delivered in time for the event, time scale permitting We may require a venue or box office collection (‘pick-up’).

If You receive tickets from the Seller that are not the tickets you ordered or tickets that are invalid and not honoured at the venue, we strongly advise you to Contact Us to report the issue. Issues must be reported within 14 days after receiving the tickets otherwise this will no longer be covered by the viagogo Guarantee. Should you experience problems with your tickets on the day of the event you must contact viagogo within 48 hours of the incident to report the issue. In certain circumstances, you may be required to complete a Dispute Claim Form and provide additional information in order to claim a refund. Forms must be returned to viagogo 5 working days after receiving them, in order to apply for a refund. viagogo reserves the right to prohibit anyone who brings a fraudulent claim from having further access to our website.

The sale of stolen property on viagogo is strictly forbidden and violates local, country and international law. viagogo strongly supports law enforcement efforts to recover stolen property that is listed on the Site, and urges the prosecution of those responsible for knowingly attempting to sell such items on the Site. Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals, as well as property taken without authorisation from companies or governments.

Edited by KHV

We used Viagogo for our WC tickets in Brazil. The Italy tickets arrived before we left for Manaus, the Uruguay tickets arrived 2 hours before kick off at our hotel in Sao Paulo and our Costa Rica tickets didn't turn up at all and we had to get a refund. That's no use to you when you are at a tournament without a match ticket. In the end we managed to get a couple from a scouser outside the ground. 

What I'm saying is BE CAREFUL with Viagogo for tournament tickets. They may not arrive.

Â