Mellow Greetings

Hello beloved Villatalk!

Epic lurker wanting some of that sweet Villa Talk action.  Hopefully my spellbinding insights and general linguistic pizzazz will convince you to make me one of you.  Or you might just think I'm an uppity clearing in the woods and send me in the direction of the Birmingham forums.  I urge you not to press that red button.  Anyway, much love.

Villa fan since I was four.  A little older than four now.  Twenty eight years older in fact.  Much as I've sheepishly fibbed about my Villa origins over the years, the truth is my mushy four year old mind chose them during somewhat arbritarily during a Tottenham game.  One day I'll found out what that game was.  I shudder to think how wrong I could have chosen.  Perhaps the mighty Villa have something of an aura?  If you want a test of my undying passion I can send photos, videos, tear samples and smashed mugs. :)   I aim not to disappoint.

I'm a freelance filmmaker and game developer from London.  My real name is Ciaran.  Shomin Geki is the name of my company.  I rather like it.  I'm part Japanese, part American, part English (All Villa).  I'm slowly learning to wean myself off the headless chicken warrior brigade of the likes of Baker and onto the genteel European way of things.  The struggle is endless.  But, and this is really why I want to contribute, I've become daftly caught up in recent positive Villa affairs after years of boring, boring pain.  Please let my ink fly.

Enough?

Thank you very much.