Time to get involved

Joey2Arms

Hello all,

I've been a Villan since I was five (21 years), influenced by my grandfather who lived just down the road from Villa Park.

I've been following VillaTalk for about 3 years now, and have always had my own opinions on the topics raised within the forum. However, I have never fully committed and engaged. Thought it was about time for a change.

• Favourite all time player - Dwight Yorke (my dad used to think it was funny to say I looked like him, despite the stark difference in ethnicity)
  • Memorable Moment - Savo's thunderbolt against Leeds in the 96 Coca-Cola Cup final.
  • Worst moment - A tie between McLeish joining and Yorke leaving.
  • Favourite current player - Fabian Delph. I have always believed he would come good, and he is finally starting to show why we forked out such a hefty sum. Let's see some of those trademark screamers from your Leeds days now.
  • Prediction for the season - 8th/9th. Despite our current dip in form, I can see there is a greater determination and improvement in general quality in comparison to last season. I believe we will start putting wins together, starting this weekend against the phony claret and blues.

Anyway, I look forward to instigating/ contributing to/ trying my hardest to be as non offensive as possible, in as many debates/ discussions as possible.

UTV

Joey2Arms