Hello

So the background about me is that I've been following Blackburn Rovers for quite a few years, and I still follow them as by far my favorite club. As far as I'm concerned the Venky's are the worst people on earth, excepting Steve Kean and Jerome Anderson.

However, the trouble is I live in America. When Rovers were in the prem, I was able to catch the majority of the matches online as the games were televised. With them going down, that was only an option like five or six times this year. So while I still follow all their news, read the articles, etcetera, I wanted a prem team to follow so I could actually watch games of a team I was rooting for.

I ended up with Villa because I'm basically a Lambert fanboy. I think he's a genius and is one of the best managers in the country, and I love his style. If any of you have heard of moneyball, to me what he's done is moneyball in soccer. Because of the lack of advanced stats, he had to go to other areas to identify market inefficiences, and exploits the inefficiencies by signing lower league players and foreigners, as opposed to expensive current prem players. His teams are also very entertaining. So, I've been following and watching many Villa games this year, and decided to join this forum to discuss Villa occasionally.

There's my background.