Greetings Villans

Greetings fellow Villans, from a "Villanesse" fan in the Pacific Northwest, USA. I'm comparatively new to both the Premier League and Villa, having only started watching about three seasons ago. It's not easy to find kindred spirits in this area so I have been suffering in silence through the relegation scrap. Today's massive win over QPR finally convinced me to join VillaTalk so I'd have other fans to celebrate with. :-)

I'm sure I'm more of what would be considered a "casual fan," having only discovered the team a few years ago and never having had the opportunity to visit Villa Park, and I won't insult the Holte Enders by pretending I'm anywhere near as hard core as those who have been following them since birth. But believe me, I suffer through the losses right with you, and run through my apartment like a looney any time we score.

I also support my local team, the Seattle Sounders ("local" meaning 90 miles away), but I find the Premier League more exciting to follow on the whole than MLS. As a US native I am of course also massively proud of Big Brad Guzan (and wish Lichaj would get a look in ahead of Bennett, frankly). Hope Guzan carries that form into his upcoming appearances for the USMNT.

Hoping today's win can boost the lads to a Great Escape!