Villa 'legends' support charity event in Bromsgrove.

brommy

I've received an email detailing an event this Friday evening:

Hope for Georgia

The Slug and Lettuce Bromsgrove is Supporting the Charity Set up for a very young girl, Georgia… Georgia and her family need to raise money for Stem Cell Treatment that unfortunately can not happen in England.
We have a fantastic evening of Live Music from Paradise Forum… A Band that recently Played for the Aston Villa Kit Launch Party. We also have 3 ex Aston Villa Player Legends coming down to Support the Night and will be around for fan photographs and signings.
To also Help raise money we are hosting a Raffle from donating businesses including Block 98, Passion4Dance, Elite Performing Arts, Profiles Hair and Beauty, The Dolphin Centre and Many More. Raffle Tickets are £5 a strip and all monies raised goes to the Charity.

This is a night definitely not to be missed and the support and kindness from our customers will help to make this a fantastic night. http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/bromsgrove/events/view/207503/hope-for-georgia'>Click here for details.

I don't know who the ex-Villa players will be but the lead singer of Paradise Forum is Peter Withe's son, which may, or may not be a clue.

I fancy a few beers on Friday night, so I'll be there. Hopefully some of you will be there to help make it a decent Villa night (for a change!)

Archived