New Predictions Game (Testers needed)

limpid

Posted on behalf of the author:

I am a football fan and have been building a results prediction website in my spare time for the last while and want to get some fresh eyes on it.  The idea is that each week you predict the winner of each game and at the end of the round you get your percentage of correctness (or as I call is Guru percent).

You can check it out at www.gurusofsport.com

You do not need to play for a full season, each round is a competition in itself.  If you enter at least three rounds then you get on to the seasonal leaderboard - so plenty of time left this season.

I am going to introduce mini-leagues soon - where groups of friends, families - or forumers, can compete against each other.

That is where I would like your help.  I would love to get as many of your forum members involved in a mini league from now until the end of the season.  In return for your participation and feedback I will happily put up a prize of some sort, depending on how many play.

So, if you are interested, sign up and then email gurusofsport@gmail.com (please include your screen name) and ask to join the VillaTalk mini-league. I'll ask the author to monitor this topic if you have questions.

Hello all and many thanks limpid for the introduction.

The post above says it all really.  It takes no more than a couple of minutes to sign up and enter your predictions and it really is quite addictive.  If you like you can post the username you use to sign up in the forum here and that will make it easy to track.

Many thanks for playing and good luck.

Â