I'm a new user

leebarnett2004

Question

2 answers to this question

how come i have a limit on how many posts i post? and how come i cant start a thread? is this because i am a new user? if so when will this be lifted?

also, does 'villa talk' have an app?

Yes, it's because you are a new user. It will be lifted when it's lifted. Over the years we've found that new posters wanting to start threads usually don't look for an existing suitable thread or are posting spam. We've had people signup in the past and spam every thread on the first page of the main VT forum. There is also a limit on how many PMs you can send.

There is a mobile version of the site and I think there is an app for Apple devices produced by the people who wrote the software. I've not used it and can't comment on it. The mobile version does what I need, but the site runs fine in desktop mode on my 7" and 10" tablets.

Yes, it's because you are a new user. It will be lifted when it's lifted. Over the years we've found that new posters wanting to start threads usually don't look for an existing suitable thread or are posting spam. We've had people signup in the past and spam every thread on the first page of the main VT forum. There is also a limit on how many PMs you can send.

There is a mobile version of the site and I think there is an app for Apple devices produced by the people who wrote the software. I've not used it and can't comment on it. The mobile version does what I need, but the site runs fine in desktop mode on my 7" and 10" tablets.

thats fair enough mate.... hopefully it should be lifted soon :)

thank you for getting back to me, i'll have a look for the app :)

Â