Google Calendar SMS Notification Problem

Stevo985

Didn't really want to start a new topic for this but couldn't find anywhere suitable to put it.

At work we use Google for all our emails and calendars.

I've had SMS reminders set up for ages so that anytime anyone invites me to a meeting or a meeting is about to start I get a text message with the details.

I don't have access to my work emails unless I'm at my desk, so this is useful for when I'm out of the office.

For years the notifications have all come from one number which I could handily label as "Google" in my phone so everything is kept in one message thread.

But recently, they've started coming from a different number every time. Which is very annoying as it buries all my other text messages under dozens of random numbers.

Has anyone who might use these notifications had a similar problem?

Have you managed to fix it if you have?

I'm going to have to turn off sms notifications at this rate. Which isn't the end of the world, but it's mildy inconvenient and I'd rather not.

(And yes, I did Google the problem, and whilst I can find people with a similar problem I can't seem to find a fix, so thought I'd ask the fountain of all knowledge that is VT)

Â