Tenerife

Si.

Going to Adeje on Tuesday. Just wondering if anybody has been there before? Any recommendations on bars/resturants as im going self catering?

Also, where is the best place to get euros from at them moment? Ive heard M&S have one of the best conversion rates currently.

Cheers.

Going to Adeje on Tuesday. Just wondering if anybody has been there before? Any recommendations on bars/resturants as im going self catering?

Also, where is the best place to get euros from at them moment? Ive heard M&S have one of the best conversion rates currently.

Cheers.

On the Euro's, i got 1.18 from Going Places up Merry Hill last Thursday which was the best i found up there.

Cheers.

On the Euro's, i got 1.18 from Going Places up Merry Hill last Thursday which was the best i found up there.

Fantastic! Cheers Rich

Â