Hola

Hey guys, argentinian here. Finally decided to check out some fan reactions to Emi's performance in the Premier. So far I'm checking his thread and getting all giddy at your reactions to his signing and his first games. I can only imagine the exhilaration when I get to the the world championship posts. Out of Messi and our starting 11, I give a special place to Dibu in my heart for winning us the Cup. Sure, we don't win it without Messi, but Emi was just as crucial for us, if not more. In fact, Messi was slated to retire WINLESS from the national team until this awesome, adorable psychopath called Emiliano Martínez came along. He's played for us like less than 3 years and already has won all the regular trophies he could win with our country, including the World Championship (quick note: our last title without him playing was waaay back in 1993!). Easily the best argentinian keeper I've seen in my 41 years of life.

Good luck in finishing the season and hoping to have Emi and maybe another villain in my Champions League fantasy team for the next edition.